11th Março 2022
Portuguese Society of Cosmetic Sciences Congress Programme
The scientific programme for Cosmetinnov 2022 is focused on Cosmetics Future and will be divided in three sessions, aiming to deliver state of the art information on the most significant industry and R&D cosmetic issues.
The first session, “Looking to the future”, will provide an analysis of the future trends in Cosmetics, as well as near future developments in regulatory frameworks. It will be followed by a Discussion Panel with representatives of major Portuguese and EU players of this sector (regulatory authorities and associations).
Session 2, ” Towards the sustainability and ethics on cosmetics”, will be dedicated to Green and Sustainable Cosmetics. Through expert presentations you can hear how the industry is exceeding compliance toward more sustainable business structures, and get to know the latest advances in sustainable raw materials. The challenges that are associated with working with this type of ingredients will also be discussed.
Session 3, “Artificial Intelligence on Beauty Industry”, will be addressing the hot topic “Artificial intelligence applied to Cosmetics”. The possibilities emerging from such technological advances will be examined, as will the emergence of multiple apps to offer technological solutions to answer all consumers’ questions and needs.
09h30 – 13h00 SESSION 1 “LOOKING TO THE FUTURE”
Chair: Maurício Barbosa, Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Porto
Future trends on cosmetics
- John Chave Cosmetics Europe (to be confirmed)
Cosmetic regulation: what’s next?
- Petra Leroy Cadova European Comission
Networking Coffee-break, poster and exhibition visit
Round-table “Focus on cosmetics future”
- Zoran Gravic European Cosmetics Responsible Person Association (ERPA)
- Aurora Benaiges Spanish Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SEQC) (to be confirmed)
- Alexandra Moreira Infarmed (to be confirmed)
- Marta de Oliveira Ferreira Portuguese Society of Cosmetic Sciences (SPCC)
- Ana Maria Couras Association of Cosmetics, Perfumery and Body Hygiene Industries (AIC)
13h00 – 14h30 – Networking Lunch
14h30 – 16h00 SESSION 2 “TOWARDS THE SUSTAINABILITY AND ETHICS ON COSMETICS”
Chair: Catarina Rosado, Universidade Lusófona
Trends and Challenges on Green Cosmetics
- Isabel Ramos Ayuna Less is Beauty
Oral communication (TBC)
Oral communication (TBC)
16h00 – 17h00 – Networking Coffee-break, poster and exhibition visit
17h00 – 18h30 SESSION 3 “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ON BEAUTY INDUSTRY”
The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Beauty and Cosmetics
- Catarina João Vieira Faculty of Economics of the University of Porto (to be confirmed)