Guidelines for entering the Poster presentation at the 6TH SPCC Congress
Below you will find the guidelines on how to participate in the 6TH SPCC Congress poster presentation organised by Sociedad Portuguesa de Ciências Cosmetológicas.
Should you have any questions, please contact Catalina Barreto:
T: +44 1892 518 877 ext:217
Poster presentation process
The process will be done in two stages.
Stage 1: Poster Presentation
– You will need to submit your presentation abstract online. Please go to https://www.cosmetinnov.com/techfocus-call-for-papers/ and fill in the form “Call for Presentations”.
– The mandatory abstract structure is as follows: Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Discussion / Conclusion. Abstracts with a different format will not be accepted.
– Abstracts must be in English and must not exceed 2,500 characters (including spaces).
– Complementary graphs or tables: they will need to be uploaded as png or jpg images in the “Call for presentation” form.
– The deadline for submission is 16 March 2020.
– Following the submissions, the organisation and its Scientific Committee will select the abstracts that will be displayed as posters during the two-day event.
– Authors may choose their own abstract/poster theme.
– An official communication from SPCC will be sent out on 6 April 2020 to the selected authors.
– Each author will need to print their poster(s) and bring them to the venue on 27 May.
– The dimensions of the poster are: 120cm x 0.90cm.
– The posters display set up will take place on 27 May from 15:00 pm. Authors must install them on the structure provided by the organisers.
– Best Poster Award: the winning poster will be granted free registration for the 1st author at the next SPCC congress.
– The author presenting the poster will need to register as a delegate by filling in the registration form on https://www.cosmetinnov.com/register/. Please be advised that there is a fee to attend the event as a delegate. Applicable fees will be displayed in the registration form.
Stage 2: Oral presentation
– The organisation and its Scientific Committee will select from the abstracts submitted online those to be presented in the form of oral communication in Congress session 2 or 3. Preference will be given to the abstracts inline with the congress sessions themes.
– An official communication from SPCC will be sent out on 6 April 2020 to the selected authors and will advise them on the time of their presentation.
– Presentations will take place on 29 May, during Congress session 2 or 3.
– The author delivering the presentation will need to register as a delegate by filling in the registration form on https://www.cosmetinnov.com/register/. Please be advised that there is a fee to attend the event as a delegate. Applicable fees will be displayed in the registration form.